WHAT TO EXPECT
What to expect when interviewing with NCA, Inc.
First off, submit your resume via email or through our site or online ads.
Interviewing at NCA, Inc is a thorough process. The preliminary interview consists of meeting with our Account Manager for about 30 minutes to discuss your resume and qualifications. From here, a second interview consist of spending time with one of our Account reps to see our client interaction. The third, and final, interview would be a meeting with our Account Manager.
Background Checks, Drug Testing, and Employment Verification
NCA, Inc maintains a safe working place for all of the staff. Any candidate offered a position at NCA, Inc will be subject to:
- Employment Reference Checks
- Background check
Our philosophies at NCA, Inc are simple, but strong.
- We strive to create an environment that is conducive to developing leadership core. We provide hands-on training at every level of the company.
- We promote only from within our own company, and we reward employees based on their effort and dedication, not on seniority.
- We advocate the principles of leadership and action over the title of management.
- We encourage personal development, because we know that the growth of our company will only occur if we endeavor to develop our employees to their fullest potential.
- We train the senior level management staff ourselves, from the ground up-beginning at the entry level position.
Each candidate is trained in the basic strategies of sales & marketing in order to represent our clients successfully. These tasks include:
- Meeting daily with various customers to present them with our clients services
- Assisting in the daily operation of a growing company
- Developing and implementing original training techniques and tactics to achieve internal goals
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-function team environment
- Managing external customers needs
- Developing excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills